Turner Place

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Mandy and Me



My cousin Mandy is in town from Teen Missions where she is currently working. Teen Missions is a missions organization where teenagers from all over the country come for the summer and go to bootcamp and then out to serve the Lord in missions around the world. It's a pretty neat organization. I actually went to TMI two summers when I was a teenager. Once in Gibraltar and once in Brazil along the Amazon. It's been a lot of fun to have her around.

While she has been here, I helped her set up a blog using my dog...which she claims is her dog. Somehow, she never took the dog off of her blog, so I felt obligated to give her a new dog using my "computer hacking skills." She didn't seem to appreciate the dog I gave her though...

She didn't seem to appreciate this gesture of love. She changed her password and I am no longer allowed access to her blog...unbelievable!

10 Comments:

  • At 7:00 AM, Blogger Jenn Turner said…

    Well, my "computer hacking skills" are limited by passwords, and since you have revoked my password priveleges, I guess you no longer have to worry...I think the dog is quite lovely anyway.

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Lola Bacon said…

    Hey, I remember you! Mandy, that is, of course I remember Iffer. By the way, sorry it's been so long since I've posted. Having my wisdom teeth ripped out of my mouth kind of put me out of commission.

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Jenn Turner said…

    ouch! I'm sorry for you! Hope you're feeling better!

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Jenn Turner said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:19 AM, Blogger Lyssa said…

    I too remember Mandy... or rather remember tales of the famed "cousin Mandy" most often followed with "you would really like her" or something of the sort. Now, I may be a few days late to really "join" this conversation but I think I agree verily with cousin Mandy. That... thing... I can't believe you actually call it a dog is gross... ew. The empty pan on Mandy's blog however did look quite appetizing, I must visit!

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Jenn Turner said…

    I think you must visit too Alyssa. When would you like to come?
    I'll even make you a life size poster of the beautiful puppy if you would like :)

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger The Webbs said…

    That is quite possibly the ugliest dog picture I have ever seen...I am sorry to the owner of that pooch! Is that for real?

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger Jenn Turner said…

    Yep, it's for real...I'd be sorry for the owner too, but I have a feeling owning the ugliest dog in the world can be quite lucrative :) The dog died recently...it was either 14 or 15 when it died. Yikes! I can't imagine having to look at the poor thing for that long!

     
  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger Lyssa said…

    ew ew ew ew ew ew ew

     
  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger Jenn Turner said…

    Hey, would you quit insulting the poor dog? He's had enough! How would you feel if you looked like him?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home