Turner Place

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Christmas Trees, Band Concerts, Puppies and Grandmas

Well, that was exciting. I was sitting in the dinning room trying to do my math when the Christmas tree fell over! (Amazingly, no children were involved :) All is well and only one ornament was lost. I think I even have it in there the right way now.

Hannah had her first band concert last night. They did very well. It was the most in-tune, on-beat beginning band concert I've ever been to. Way to go Hannah!

Our puppy is now coming on Saturday...good for finals, bad for kids anticipating puppies.

Thank you "Grandma Turner" (Blaine's mom) for coming for dinner and Hannah's concert last night!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Lyssa said…

    aah the adventures of Christmas :) fun stuff!

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Lola Bacon said…

    We need a picture of your puppy!

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Jenn Turner said…

    I will try to get her on there this afternoon,okay?

    I can't do it just yet...not enought time :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home