Turner Place

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Jumping on the Bandwagon

I've been reading different friends blogs for a while now, so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and do my own. It seems like an eternity since I've talked to some of my friends and family.

I thought I would put some pictures of our summer up so you can see what we've been up to. Our new little town has turned out to be a fantastic place to raise kids. We love it here. Hannah is doing really well in Jr. High, Rachael has a super good (and tough) teacher and she's turning into a super student, and Joel has lots of friends at school (we're still working at sitting still - got in trouble Monday for doing repeated arm-farts in school.) I'm hopeful that he will get through Kindergarten this year :) (He will - I'm only kidding.)

I am back in school. Just started at PCC with the intent of becoming a teacher. It's going to be a long haul for me. None of my credits transferred, so I'm basically starting from square one. So far it's been good though.

Well, that's all for blog #1. Hopefully, it will be more interesting in the future :)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger The Webbs said…

    Hey Turners!
    Long time no see! It was good to hear from you via the blog world and see your (grown up) family. Sounds like you ended up in a nice place. We'll be checking in on ya!

    The Webberleys

     

Post a Comment

<< Home