Turner Place

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Thanksgiving

We had a super time visiting family and friends in the Medford area over Thanksgiving. We stayed with my brother and his family most nights. We stayed up late playing games and hanging out. The kids tried their hand at video games - something that we don't have at our house, which makes it more challenging for them :)



My Aunt Diane and Uncle Eric hosted Thanksgiving dinner this year. Some of my cousins came up from Bend and my Grandma and Uncle Gary were also there. My cousin Stephanie ended up getting sick and had to leave with her mom, my Aunt Kris, shortly after we arrived. That was a bummer. I hope you're feeling better now Steph! Unfortunately, I didn't get as many pictures as I had hoped...I guess it would be difficult to fit everyone on this page anyway. It's always fun to hear the crazy stories when we all get together. Between my cousins and my Uncle Gary, it's truly amazing that any of us are alive :)

We visited our friends John and Sharilyn friday night. One of the highlights of the weekend was going to North Medford's playoff game. The quarterback was the ring bearer in our wedding...it's a little strange to see him so grown up. (Unfortunately, they lost, but it was still fun.) John and Sharilyn pounded us at ping pong the next morning...Be prepared John and Sharilyn - next time we are taking you down! :)





On our way back to Sherwood, we were able to visit with my Aunt Carol and Uncle Bill and Blaine's Grandma.

Thanks to all of our family and friends who let us intrude on them this weekend. We had a great time catching up with everyone and look forward to seeing you all again soon. We love you all!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home