Turner Place

Monday, December 05, 2005

Whipple is Indeed Alive and Other News



At least I thought he was alive...

We had a very busy weekend! It started with Rachael's first choir concert, the Blaine coached Hannah's basketball team in their first game, then Lita and Michael came for dinner and finally we got a Christmas tree and decorated the house.


Now it's time to finish my last two weeks of Math homework and my last paper titled "This I believe..." I'm concidering writing it about the necessity of humor in parenting. I think I have a couple of pretty good ideas for that topic: Hannah and Rachael at 1 and 2 cracking a dozen eggs on the floor and sliding back and forth in it in their diapers, Joel relieving gas loudly at a very solemn part of a church service (and we were in the second row!), Joel hiding in the car for an hour while I'm frantically searching the whole neighborhood and eventually involving the police, Rachael telling her Grandma that she was chubby then topping it off by saying, "Aren't you glad I didn't say fat?" And the list could go on forever. Should be a fun paper to write :)

The puppy is coming Thursday! Yeah! Just in time for finals...woops!

Sherwood is kicking butt in football! They play at Autzen Stadium next week against Marist. Should be a good game because they are both undefeated. Unfortunately, Hannah has a game and Rachael has a concert so we will not be able to go :(

We went to get our tree at a U-Cut place in Sherwood...It was actually a lot of fun. We got a huge tree for $35!

Thank you Michael and Lita for coming for dinner...we had a lot of fun!

6 Comments:

  • At 7:21 AM, Blogger Jenn Turner said…

    Thanks for the help Christopherrobin!

     
  • At 7:45 AM, Blogger Lyssa said…

    those pictures are fake!! I will not believe this preposterous claim of Whipple being "alive" until I see the man myself. (yes yes I know, you can just call me Thomas)

     
  • At 8:02 AM, Blogger Lola Bacon said…

    Thank YOU for having us over! We had fun. And for the game. We're lying up Bob's challengers now. Should be fun.

    Also, that picture of me made me realize that I really like that shirt, and that I should wear it more often.

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger The Webbs said…

    Yeah...it worked. Glad I could be of help! Cute pics of your girls. I can't believe that they are so big. I can really see you and Blaine in thier faces.

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger jas said…

    no one can prove when those pictures were taken... and that one at the top - how does that prove aliveness? he's obviously dead and posed!

    yep - I'm gonna have to see him as well.

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger Jenn Turner said…

    Jas,
    You are a doubting Thomas...but if you really need to see him in person to believe, I'm sure it can be arranged :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home