Turner Place

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Will Post Soon...

After many months of silence, I am planning to update my blog soon. The problem has been my computer. It just takes SOOOOO long to do anything on it right now that it almost doesn't seem worth the effort. I am getting a new computer very soon, that will hopefully run a little more smoothly for at least one year - right? Until then, I will leave you with a couple of pictures from our latest family reunion and visit with my sister and her family.





1 Comments:

  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger mommarazzi said…

    Hope you get your new computer soon. I miss seeing your kids! I assume you will be putting pictures of them on the blog once you are up and running again. I can't believe Hannah is going to be 13!! Such a lovely young woman. Happy birthday Hannah. Only 18 more days.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home