Turner Place

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Fun at the Lake


We just spent a weekend with our friends John and Sharilyn Ritacca and their kids Jake and Julia. We had such a great time! We spent most of Saturday at the lake and then went to see the much anticipated (at least in our family) Pirates of the Carribean on Sunday.

Anyone else see Pirates? What did you think? I thought it was pretty good, but it was a little too action packed (hard to believe) and not as funny. Maybe the third one will be better.

Rachael and I leave Friday morning to see my sister and her family. Hopefully little Thomas Paul Comisky V will arrive between now and the time we leave. Looking forward to seeing my sister. It's no fun to be 2 states away from your sister... but then again it gives us something to look forward to every year.

Well, here are some pictures of our day at the lake. I so miss Southern Oregon sometimes! Thanks for a super weekend Ritacca's!



1 Comments:

  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Lola Bacon said…

    I agree about Pirates. It was too long, I thought. The fight scenes and other adventure scenes were funny and clever at first, they lost their charm after 10 minutes of the same thing! Also, the already weak plot from the first one got a little worse this time. But, hey, at least it was a whole lot of fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home